As I write this there is the most wonderful sun in the sky and warmth in the air. It is truly delightful: Spring is springing, bulbs are out, birds are singing. Seeing colour in the park makes me smile and I’ve loved growing my own bulbs at home this year. I’m inspired to have more house plants and display these in different ways. I’m currently collecting ideas that I would like to share with you today. Plants can totally transform the feel and style of a room so it’s something to consider with more thought than I have done in the past.
1. Planting indoor bulbs.
2. Hanging jars and bottles:
3. Trailing plants placed on a high shelf:
3. A fruit tree:
4. Succulents and cacti in vintage tins and pots:
5. Plants EVERYWHERE:
6. A ladder shelf:
7. A dedicated trolley or table for plant pots:
8. Placing plants in crates hanging on the wall:
9. Add just one statement plant:
10. A fiddle fig tree in a basket:
Just LOVE all of these images and I hope you’ve got some ideas about how you can display house plants a bit more creatively.